How to Make A Great Cup of Coffee - Pour-Over Method


After come across and watching the Mr. Porter video below, I realized that I've been brewing my coffee wrong the entire time.

Don't get me wrong, there is no "right" way when it comes to making coffee, buuuuut having made coffee using the same pour-over method all my life, I totally neglected the importance of one crucial step.

Step 4: pouring boiling water into the filter paper first to warm up the filter and cup before pouring in the grounds in the filter paper.

Watch the video. Now you know. Follow the steps. Don't make the same mistake(s).



Life's all about learning from your mistakes, whether that be big or small!

Note to self: maybe I should also look into buying a nice hand grinder to even further optimize my coffee brew...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM