Featured Spaces: The Apartment/Room Tour Collection


I have always found one's living space to be intended to fully bear the meaning of living in the sense that it is not only a home for living individuals, but that it is also never fully finished - it is rather a constant "living" work in progress for little projects here and there.

Regardless of how big or small one's living space may be, I find that it is most important to create a space that truly represents you in order to capture the feeling that the space is indeed your own - a sense of home that you wish to create. Having wrapped up a major room renovation when I moved back to Vancouver and having put together my own place in Toronto, I would say that I've really grown into my own when it comes figuring out the exact feel I wish to best suit and complete my space inspirations.

For those who share the same fascination in creating an experience within the space of your own or just have a general interest in interior decorating, here are a collection of apartment/home/room tour videos highlighting inspirations from some popular YouTubers. Each of them have their own unique way of expressing themselves through the decor and furniture pieces that they chose to complete their space. Hopefully they can give you some ideas too if you're looking to move or have just moved into a new place!

Enjoy!













0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.