Trophy



"I had this image of a trophy and me accepting these awards and kinda training myself to be this champion. And at the end of the day when you go through all of these things
  Is it worth it?

I mean you get this trophy, and you're like I basically starved. I have neglected all of the people that I love. 
I have conformed to what everybody thinks I should be. 
And I have this trophy 
What does that mean? 

The trophy represents all of the sacrifices I made as a kid - all of the time that I lost
... And I just want to blow that shit up.

I have a lot of awards and I have a lot of these things and they're amazing.
I worked my ass off.
 I worked harder than anyone else I know
But nothing feels better than when I'm respected and I'm changing people's lives.
Those are the things that matter.

At this point in my life that's what I'm striving for - growth, love, happiness, fun. 
Enjoy your life, it's short. 
That's the message."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.