The Hundreds: Passing Through Series

Even prior to all the protests and demonstrations happening in Hong Kong, I had a sudden feeling of homesickness down in my gut for the city I call my hometown. Although tiny, crowded and dirty (none of which are positive characteristics in any sense), I have always loved how Hong Kong has this contagious energy that you really can't describe unless you are there. Being a real sucker for the big city feel, I find myself most comfortable hearing the transient city sounds and the constant hustle bustle in the air.

Right when I thought there was no cure for these travel bug blues, I came across a video series that was started a couple months ago from the California street-wear brand, the Hundreds. The boys from the Hundreds have created a video series documenting their journey passing through different big cities in Europe and Asia. Touching down in Berlin, London, Shanghai, and to my pleasure, Hong Kong, they bring the viewers through the nooks and crannies of each of these cities, as they show you where the best places are to eat, shop and explore.


If you're currently having similar travel bug blues, hesitate no more. Watch this video series as a momentary remedy before you find yourself surfing online for airline deals to plan for your next trip...







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.