Paradoxically Speaking?


Life seems to be full of paradoxes.

Taking a step back to gain greater (and hopefully better?) perspective.

(When a step feels more like strides backwards to where I once passed.)

Taking some time to re-assess where my life is headed, but caught feeling more along the lines of where life is taking me. 

(When time is the one thing I've been trying to fight against; the irking of time as it flees away with no regard.)

All the while, what's left is not just the remaining distance in steps nor the dwindling time left, but one who is missing out on capturing what may be unrightfully expiring for some. 

Thus, I have to come to realize, it is only fitting to return an ending paradox: begin anew - do less to accomplish more of value; say a few to hear more speak.

Which brings me to this video by Mr. Porter.





// In need of better ways to take care of the soul.

(Oddly enough, this caught my eye the other day. Harmlessly lying on a book shelf; earnestly waiting to be noticed  -- coincidence?).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM